Listen closely: the only time it’s too late to change yourself is when you’re dead. Until then, you’re simply making excuses or lying to yourself.
It is not about how good you are, but how badly do you want it!
Jillian Michaels Quotes:
- “Unless you puke, faint, or die, keep going!”
- “The past doesn’t define you, your present does. It’s okay to create a vision of the future because it affects your behaviour in the “now,” but don’t dwell on past mistakes. Learn from them and focus those lessons in the moment. That’s where change can really happen.”
- “Transformation is not five minutes from now; it’s a present activity. In this moment you can make a different choice, and it’s these small choices and successes that build up over time to help cultivate a healthy self-image and self esteem.”
- “Don’t blame anyone or anything for your situation or problems. When you do that, you are saying that you are powerless over your own life—which is utter crap. An empowering step to reclaiming your life is taking responsibility.”
- “The trick is not escaping your fear, but confronting it and allowing it to drive and teach you. Only by getting to the bottom of your fears can you find their valuable lessons and move forward stronger than before.”